Graduate IT Support Executive
Our client, a leading UK Wealth Manager (£6bn AUM) are seeking a Graduate IT Support Executive to join their growing London office based in the City. The successful candidate will provide operational support within the IT department and involving reconciling data between the in-house systems and possibly 3rd party providers, maintaining the data within the systems and a point of contact for queries/issues.To provide 1st and 2nd line helpdesk support to staff, assisting them with hardware and software issues at the desk or remotely. To assist in the monitoring of external IT software and service suppliers to ensure they meet the terms of their service agreements.
- Creating new securities and portfolios, adding users, pricing the securities
- Writing calculations and reports, importing and exporting data, data integrity checking
- Maintaining the Bloomberg AIM database
- Processing and reconciling large volumes of data between our in house investment systems
- Supporting in-house systems namely -
- o Portia
- o Bloomberg/AIM
- o Access Databases
- o Excel Spreadsheets
- o IT HelpDesk
- Dealing with 3rd Party Suppliers to resolve data queries/issues
- To provide 1st. & 2nd line technical support for our sites [London/Prague/Boston/New York/Singapore] via a combination of deskside, phone and remote work.
- Respond effectively and efficiently to enquiries from staff and help them resolve and hardware or software problems.
- To monitor calls on the internal HelpDesk.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Engage with staff outside of the dept.
- To support the external IT service supplier to ensure their services are configured and operate effectively on the network.
- Work with the team on both sides of the IT team.