Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client is seeking a high volume Purchase Ledger clerk. Providing an efficient, precise and speedy accounts payable service for the business.
My client is a highly reputable business, a house hold name based within Wellingborough.
Administer the AP process to include:
Distributing invoices for approval
Checking appropriate authorisation and adherence to payment terms
Coding and posting invoices
Preparing supplier statement reconciliations
Set up weekly payments and post to the system
Process BACS payments and prepare cheques
Invoice filing and archiving
Process and post credit card expenses
Other adhoc office duties, as necessary
- Experience within a Purchase Ledger environment.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of sales, purchase ledger operation and the purchase cycle
- Good verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external queries
- Ability to prioritise work to deadlines
Generous holiday allowance