Solution Architect - Glasgow - £80,000
Does the idea of working for a leading business, where you have the scope to progress and develop your career and make a real difference interest you? Are you a Solutions Architect/ Consultant looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We’re looking to speak to an experienced Solution Consultant who will be involved in the overall design of the application and mapping of client business requirements in relation to Operational deliverables within an outsourced contact centre environment.
The successful candidate will have experience coming from an outsource background with strong BID experience, in particular this role will have to operate both solution and bid management. They will have to be experienced in writing solutions and following through to outcome.
You will work as a team member along with other Subject Matter Expert team members to deliver a complete end to end solution for my clients customers.
What does your day look like?
- Act as a Solution owner and fully document operational process flow analysis and redesign in conjunction with small businesses.
- Design and agree SLAs with new clients and receiving operational stakeholders
- Partake in pre-sales activities and support Commercial Director on pre sales client visits
- Act as Bid lead and manage all activities relating to bid management including writing of solution documents
- Design the Business Requirements Document (BRD) for Project Implementation of new client solutions
- Liaise with SME’s and Client to determine timeline, dependencies and EAV calculations
- Liaise with Commercial Directorates on finance considerations
- Provide current best practice and 3rd party solution alternatives as part of the operational functional design document
- Design, plan and lead the UAT and OAT efforts
- Participate in people design, documentation and delivery
- Contribute to and lead project meetings with the customer when needed
- Participate in internal projects as required
Who are we looking for ?
- Ability to design and deliver a clear operational design strategy based upon key components and toolsets
- Ability to craft and write sales and solution documents as per the requirements of a tender
- Understanding of contact centre operational drivers and delivery techniques
- Aptitude for clear communication and negotiation
- Experience of successfully managing multiple projects and activities
- Customer Experience process mapping and enhancements
- Experience of hands-on operational management
- Outsourced contact centre new business solution design
What will I be offered?
- Comprehensive training to ensure you have the tools to do your job
- Subsidised on site canteen & discounted city parking
- Refer A Friend & Cycle To Work Schemes
- Employee discounts
- Free Staff Wi-Fi
- Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday
- Career development opportunities & support
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.