Service Engineer CCTV & Access Control
Our client is one of the UK's leading surveillance and security solutions providers and due to their continued success Staffbase have been appointed to recruit an expereinced Service Engineer to undertake maintenance and repair activities at various client premises throughout South East region of the UK.
We are seeking applicants who have previous in installation, maintenance and repair of CCTV and Access Control systems.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be required to undertake scheduled and reactive maintenance on a range of complex electronic surveillance and intruder detection systems.
Your duties will include but is not limited to the following;
- Implement PPM schedule in accordance with requirements
- Investigate, fault find and repair on a wide range of access control, and surveillance systems.
- Provide technical advice and assistance, including identification of replacement parts.
- Liaise with the service team to order new or replacement parts as required.
- Co-ordinate findings and activities in conjunction with the client and relevant personnel.
- Ensure compliance with risk assessments and HSE procedures at all times.
- Produce accurate and effective written and verbal reports on your activities.
- Assist with project work as and when required
- Participate in out of hours on-call rota.
The successful applicant will possess excellent technical knowledge of electronic access control and CCTV systems. Candidates with experience in intrusion detection systems will have an advantage but not essential.
Ideally you will have previous experience in controls such as Honeywell, American Dynamics and Bosch, various PID technology and have a good knowledge of controlled access doors.
You will have at least 5 years experience int he surveillance and security systems industry.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 40 hrs +OT
On Call Rota
Company vehicle (Van or Estate)
33 days annual leave