Head of Finance
Respected not for profit organisation based in Surrey seeking a Qualified (CCAB) Head of Finance to join their Head Office team. Ultimate responsibility circulates the drive to ensure the business' strategic and financial objectives are achieved and exceeded whilst adhering to financial governance and statutory issues throughout the organisation at all times. If your skill set combines business intellect, strong customer orientation and demonstrable ability to influence and implement commercial initiatives within the charity sector, we want to hear from you. An appropriate CCAB qualification with extensive and relevant SORP experience is required to apply for this role.
Specific duties include:
- Management and direction to the Finance team to ensure that it provides the required support for the organisation
- Commercial support, challenge and direction to ensure performance and opportunities for revenue growth are maximised
- Implementing and managing internal control systems
- Manging key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Key desirables include:
- CCAB Qualified/SORP Knowledge
- Previous Head of Finance experience in a commercially focused not for profit organisation
- Strong focus on continuous improvement of processes and business performance
- Knowledge of pension scheme administration
- Excellent team leadership ability and interpersonal skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short-listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise. Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).