Service Desk Manager
Service Desk Manager - Gloucestershire - upto 40k
SR2 is now representing a Gloucestershire based IT Solutions consultancy that are going through a period of growth and subsequently looking to add a number of new heads into the infrastructure team.
They offer their clients a high level of service across a wide range of IT areas and projects in a friendly environment built on open learning, collaboration and support. If you are actively looking for your next career move within the infrastructure world then this isn't an opportunity to miss.
This role will lead the service desk team to deliver a 1st class service in desktop support working to response time targets as well as resolution and customer satisfaction targets.
As the service desk manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- People Management
- Ensuring monthly 1-1's and apprasials are given
- Performance targets are set and delivered upon
- All staff have development plans
- Monthyl reports on both the team and individuals
- Provide input into key company decisions
- Lead all service desk recruitment activities to build and grow the team further.
- Service delivery
- Ensure SLA's are being adhered to
- Investigate and resolve all issues
- Address any negative issues or feedback on the service desk
- Improve the automation processes
- Coordinate major incidents
- Solid understanding of Office 365
- Windows desktop support
- ITIL Certification
You must have managed a busy service desk before and ideally have worked your way up through the ranks of a serice desk previously. This is a key hire for the business to ensure they keep customer satisfaction at the levels it is and also to help them achieve their ambitious growth plans into 2018.
If you are a service desk manager at the moment thinking about a change of scene then please regsiter your details now for immediate consideration.