SEN Teaching Assistant
M2 Education require the services of a qualified Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis in a primary school based in Workington.
M2 Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible for a long term position with an immediate start.
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Have a minimum Level 2 qualification
- Have experience of supporting children across a primary setting.
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Be adaptable to cope with any situation
- Be able to integrate successfully into a team
- Is ideal to have experience working on a 1:1 basis with pupils with SEN.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken. If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Preston office directly.
M2 Education offers very competitive daily rates of pay,and an honest, upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team. M2 Education will work tirelessly to find you the right role, in the right school and the right area.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.