QA Administrator - Wakefield
Well established sub contract engineering machining company require an experienced quality assurance administrator
This role includes the following quality responsibilities:
- Job Cards preparation and issuing documentation to production and sub-contractors.
- Material approval based on verification of supplier documentation (chemical properties, mechanical properties, heat treatment, NDT).
- Verifying, compiling and approving the final Quality Certification Packages to customers.
- Dealing with supplier/subcontractor rejects.
- Supplier/ subcontractor ISO certification record updates.
- Submitting Concession Requests and checking their status with customer.
- Arranging Customer Inspections as per quality plan requirements.
- Support quality department with measuring equipment calibration activities.
- KPI data compilation and reporting.
- General office duties.
The following production responsibilities may be required:
- Arranging internal and external transport.
- Final goods shipment.
- Raising sub-contractor purchase orders and expediting.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Previous experience in a quality documentation control role (material specifications, quality plans, technical drawings).
- Excellent attention to detail whilst under pressure.
- Methodical approach.
- PC skills including Excel, Word.
Working Hours: Mon- Thu: 7 am - 4 pm, Fri 7 am - 12:00 noon.
Salary 18 - 20k DOE.