CNC Programmer/CAD Draughtsman
- Full Time
An opportunity to work at an Apprentice level as a CNC Programmer/CAD Draughtsman within an industry leading Manufacturing company based in Leicestershire. The salary would be circa £18,000.
The ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Good listening skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Superior computer programming skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Knowledge of shop metal work.
- Must be able to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Good observations skills.
- Ability to work to tight timescales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills.
- Programming skills.
- Working with sheet metal.
- Knowledge of safety measures.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Software.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks Software.
- Knowledge of Machine tools.
- GCSE maths.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Certified in AutoCAD/SolidWorks.
A brilliant position for someone looking to start their Engineering career with an established and well-respected company that will develop existing skills and teach new ones.
Not for you? Premier Group offer up to £500 for anyone that refers a candidate successfully placed within this role!
If you're interested in this position, apply to through this advert or send a copy of your most up to date CV to Tom at Don't delay! there has been large amount of interest in this role already!
Premier are acting as an employment agency