Are you a newly qualified Commercial Accountant looking for an immediate start working for a blue-chip business?
This is an opportunity to join a FTSE 250 business, based in London on a contract basis for 3 months plus, with an immediate start. This is a newly created role and an opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced 20% growth year on year and will be continuously expanding throughout 2018.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Commercial Director and will work across both Group Finance and the Planning & Analysis functions. Working with senior stakeholders across the business, you will be supporting them in driving profitability for the group. Duties will include:
- Preparation of consolidated forecasts and annual budget, including explanation of variances
- Business partnering with the regional finance teams and non-finance stakeholders, supporting them with management reporting and driving profitability across the regions
- Supporting in the preparation and accuracy of all external financial information
- Supporting the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Preparing group flash results including explanation of variances
- Providing day-to-day ad-hoc support to the Investor Relations Director, Group Financial Controller, Head of Group Reporting and CFO
- Developing new financial models and supporting with any ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified ACA/CA/ACCA OR CIMA Accountant with 0-2 years post-qualified experience. Advanced Excel skills, including experience of building financial models is desirable but not essential. Excellent communication skills and an ability to work with both finance and non-finance professionals as well as a strong commercial acumen and an analytical mind are key to the success in this role.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business as it looks to continue its rapid growth, achieving record revenues in 2017. They are looking for a driven individual who is looking to support a listed business in achieving their ambitious growth plans and who wants to develop in their career within the senior finance team.