Our client are a national sales & marketing agency who specialise in the technology sector. They are currently looking to recruit an Events Co-Ordinator for their High Wycombe office.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to prove themselves in a fast growing & exciting company where the career opportunities are endless. This is a brand new role which will require regular nationwide travel and occasional travel to European events.
They are looking for an Events Co-Ordinator to support the Head of Events on the successful execution of UK nationwide & European campaigns ensuring that all key measurables are delivered on time, effectively and efficiently.
The development opportunities and career potential are huge. This new and exciting role calls for a dynamic, motivated, individual who has an interest in the technology, marketing and events industry and has a flair for organisation and efficiency.
They will be working closely with an events team helping to create exciting experiential concepts. Responsibilities will include; event administration support including briefing documents and campaign reports, event equipment co-ordination and maintenance, supplier co-ordination, Logistics and distribution co-ordination including install and dismantle schedules, strategy implementation and project management.
This person must be pro-active and able to manage multiple tasks at once whilst keeping on top of the details. You may also be required to attend and manage events on site.
They will be working in a fast paced agency environment and expected to work under pressure and to tight deadlines so time management and a meticulous approach is key.
- Supporting team with creating and organising events
- Co-ordination of events logistics - venues, travel, personnel
- Daily administrative tasks
- Everyone pitches in where they can so there will be a lot more to the role than this!
Who we want from you
- Must be able to work in central High Wycombe and be prepared to travel nationwide and to European locations
- Must be capable of working independently and under pressure
- Must be someone who is driven, passionate, and looking for a role where you can grow and develop
- Should have some office or administrative experience
- Should be excited about marketing, especially events and have some knowledge of consumer technology products
- Someone who is confident dealing with clients and suppliers