Social Media Marketing Executive
Social Media Marketing Executive, Bath, Somerset. Based just outside Bath, my client has a new requirement for an Social Media Marketing Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing global brand, being a highly creative role, you can push the boundaries and have an opportunity to travel and build relationships with stakeholders, industry contemporaries and suppliers. You must have:
- Graphic Design qualification (degree or equivalent)
- An excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative ideas
- Good typography skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Experience in implementing brand identities
- Experience in working with brand guidelines
- Experience in designing printed media
- General Print knowledge
- Advanced Illustrator and Photoshop skills
With a pan-European remit, as Social Media Marketing Executive you will have a passion for new digital platforms and an understanding of their relevance in the fashion industry. Reporting to the Brand Managers, you will work on executing brand building and influencer handling as well as Facebook campaigns and direct marketing to increase online conversion.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- You will be accountable for developing a social content plan from the existing brand content calendars. Building and managing posting schedules on owned channel, responding to customer comments, and developing appropriate responses using brand tone of voice guidelines.
- Day-to-day management of social media channels delivering both planned content and reactive responses to topics, conversations and relevant trending posts.
- With support of the Brand Managers seek out social content opportunities across the business and with supplier brands to amplify to a wider audience through social media.
- Building relationships with key influencers to include customers, bloggers, brand ambassadors, partners and online media raising awareness of the brands.
- Monitoring competitor activity and providing updates on key trends in social media and initiatives.
- Preparing reporting on social media audience and engagement. Sharing key learnings and successes.
In return my client offers a friendly working culture with relaxed working environment, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, company pension, income protection etc. This role is commutable from Bristol, Trowbridge, Warminster Please send your CV ASAP for more information.