Audit Senior (Flexible hours)
Well established Practice
I am currently recruiting for Practice based in Manchester City Centre, who also have an office based in the South of England. They are looking to recruit a qualified Auditor to join the Manchester office.
- Leading audits from inception to completion
- Providing support and training to Audit Assistants
- Liaising with Clients on a regular basis.
- Working closely with Client Partners and other internal staff members.
- Half of the role will be based on Accounts preparation and half will be audit based.
- Auditing will range from small SME’s to companies with multi million pound turnover.
Ideally you will be ACCA/ACA qualified for the position. However if you have strong audit and accounts experience without this, you will certainly still be in consideration.
The key element to this role is there can be a degree of working flexibility based on out of work requirements.
The salary for the position is between £35,000 - £40,000.