A newly created position within a fast growing award winning company is looking for a Marketing Director with the purpose to define, lead and implement the Marketing strategy for the Group, with particular focus on developing the commercial business plan & strategic marketing plan, developing an own brand range as well as developing ecommerce capabilities.
This is a high profile role for a natural leader who will work on their own initiative whilst at the same time be a team player and, being a pivotal role within the organisation, this Senior Executive position reports directly to the Managing Director.
Qualifications and experience
- CIM - Post Graduate Diploma (Level 7)
- B2B experience in a technology organisation
- Proven track record in launching new products, services or solutions
- Strong understanding of all marketing disciplines
- Attention to detail.
- Defining and implementing the Company’s Marketing Strategy
- Responsible for the entire marketing mix, including strategy, PR, advertising, internal & external communications, Marcoms, events, brand and new product development.
- Overseeing operations and planning of all marketing and advertising campaigns
- Manage and develop the Company brands ensuring consistency at all times
- Manage and control the Company Marketing Budgets
- Report to the Board on ROL from all Marketing activities
- Be proactive in developing opportunities in emerging markets
- Implement ecommerce and Digital strategy
- Implement multiple retail strategy
- Work closely with the Sales & Purchasing Director to ensure channel sales capacity is maximised
- A team player who loves working within a busy environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Focused to ensure tasks assigned are completed within desired timescales.
- An organised methodical approach to getting the job done.
- Proactive, willing to learn and sociable who loves internal and external customers.
- Excellent communicator, Self-driven, motivated.
- Organisation - manages multiple tasks.
- Multi-functional team work - works effectively in a team across multiple business functions.
- Communication - can effectively build and manage internal relationships between all business functions including: supply chain, sales, IT, warehouse, compliance, finance and the Board.
- Attention to detail - data and reporting accuracy - able to coordinate the preparation of reports whilst analysing data.
- Managing work flow - is self-sufficient and plans ahead.
- Prioritise -understands business priorities and can balance workload accordingly.
- Commercially savvy with strong business acumen.
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference.