Class People are currently looking to register Qualified Teachers (QTS) for casual teaching work in Blandford and surrounding . We have a high volume of day to day, Ad-Hoc teaching work, and a constant influx of long term and permanent positions
You must have:
* Recent teaching experience working in a primary education setting
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Comprehensive knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A clean, valid DBS certificate (or be prepared to apply for one)
This is an opportunity the undertake a variety of teaching assignments in the local area.We currently work with a number of Primary Schools ranging from LA maintained schools to Academies and Private Independent Schools.
All of the schools with which we work have high expectations and applicants can expect to work in a variety of environments with students from various cultural and social backgrounds. The ideal candidate will have experience incorporating visual, audio and kinaesthetic prompts to encourage student engagement. A good sense of humour and an appreciation of fun in the classroom are important.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- · Competitive rates of pay
- · Support of a dedicated consultant
- · Work in your local area
- · Continued Professional Development training
- · Regular social evenings
For further details, please contact Katie for more details on