- Full Time
If you’re passionate about digital marketing and are looking to kick-start your career, join an international agency at their Cheshire office as an Account Executive!
Our client is an international digital marketing agency who work on innovative campaigns for a variety of clients in the hospitality sector. Due to their growing success, they are looking for new additions to their award-winning team at their Head Office in Cheshire. If you are looking for an entry-level role as an Account Executive at a leading agency, keep on reading!
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the agency, and support client campaigns, ensuring that client contact is maintained, any issues with campaigns are addressed, and client expectations are exceeded. This is an entry-level role suitable for someone who is passionate about digital marketing. It would be advantageous to have previous experience in a digital marketing role, but it is not essential as training will be provided.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Account Executive:
- Report client contact report issues and client areas of campaigns to the Account Manager.
- Attend client pitches and meetings.
- Ensure that clients expectations of campaigns are exceeded.
- Resolve any issues and ensure that the Account Manager is kept up to date.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance.
- Communicate client information to the team.
- Monitor competitor activity and keep up with industry trends.
- Update internal process documents.
- Form monthly progress reports for each campaign.
- Work on briefs to inform channel teams of the deliverables, budgets, and objectives on all campaigns.
- Raise invoices and purchase orders, and complete quote requests/forecasts for each campaign.
- Create proposals highlighting clear options for campaigns.
- Look for ways to progress existing and new campaigns.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Account Executive:
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience managing contact at different levels of a business, and producing insightful reports.
- Experience in marketing or customer service.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Digital marketing knowledge.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Able to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to plan and deliver campaigns.
If this is the job you’ve been looking for, apply online now!