Group Procurement & Fleet Manager
Our Bristol based client are looking to recruit a Group Procurement & Fleet Manager into their rapidly growing organisation. This is a new and challenging role for a procurement professional to develop, manage and maintain the procurement initiatives and processes across all indirect spend areas, including cleaning, utilities, professional services, security, waste and fleet. In addition to this the role also requires someone who is able to manage the sizeable company fleet, ensuring that all vehicles are maintained and any issues dealt with.
Day to day your role will include:
- Developing, managing and adapting group procurement policies
- Delivering cost savings and efficiencies across goods and services categories
- Working with suppliers and stakeholders in order to delver initiatives and best value
- Report on cost savings
- Manage and develop contract management strategies
- Manage the company fleet and action any issues
The role required a hands on procurement professional who is able to adapt to new challenges and who, as well as delivering strategy, is happy to get stuck in and manage tenders across spend areas. Exp[erience of managing fleet is also required, as is strong communication and inter personal skills.