PR Account Manager
Are you a dynamic, ambitious, Account Manager in PR looking for a new opportunity? Then read on... This is a brand new opportunity for a B2BAccount Manager to join a welcoming and established team. The role is based in Oxford, with multiple clients in different countries who directly influence rapidly changing global markets.
Your prime role will be to manage the day to day running of client accounts. You will be taking a leading role in the day to day activity, mentoring account executives and driving campaigns forward.
Key accountabilities for the Account Manager:
- Developing and nurturing close effective working relationships with clients
- Becoming the established, day to day, point of contact for the client, proving counsel, steering their direction being that 'critical friend'
- Managing the delivery of work to clients by delegating and enlisting colleagues help where necessary, utilising their resource effectively
- Demonstrating commercial awareness to service the account effectively
- Proactively building relationships with industry influencers and journalists
- Using your creativity and knowledge of the client, proactively identifying new angles and leadership themes that will deliver the communication objective
- Mentor, motivate and support account executives to reach their full potential and to deliver results
Skills/experience requires for the Account Manager:
- A successful track record of supporting the delivery of communication campaigns
- At least two years in PR/communications experience managing client's accounts and other team members
- Strong experience in writing high quality copy with excellent content delivering the client's brand from first draft press releases, to pitches and bylines, coupled with an excellent understanding of working with the media
- Possess a zest for learning and for understanding of a specialist industry
- First rate written communication skills, able to write in an engaging style with high levels of accuracy and grammar
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Be able to demonstrate highly effective standards of customer service.
Benefits include 22 days holiday pa, Employee perks, and ongoing training and development. There are also relocation packages available for the right candidate.
You will be joining a company who invest in their staff's development. You will be offered full training and support to reach your full potential and flourish. The sky is the limit.