- Full Time
The future is exciting, #Ready to join our Strategy & Wholesales Team as our next City Manager. Join the team that is the driving force behind the UK’s most valuable brand; connecting people, businesses and communities in the digital world.
This role will be responsible for supporting Sales, Marketing and Commercial activities related to the launch of Vodafone Gigafast Broadband (FTTH) within the Milton Keynes area. The service will target Consumer customers in selected cities with an aggressive roll out plan and ambitious commercial targets.
As City Manager you will support the Marketing, Sales & Strategy plan for Gigafast Broadband, working across the business to understand future product developments, responsible for financial targets and performance metrics whilst driving sales engagement. You will be expected to lead the execution of key marketing activities across the marketing mix whilst driving Sales for Gigafast in Milton Keynes.
- Accountable for the successful launch of Vodafone Gigafast Broadband (FTTH) in Milton Keynes
- measured by customer satisfaction (NPS) and customer numbers / Sales Targets
- Creating communications calendar and key Marketing and Sales campaigns for local events in Milton Keynes
- Managing relationships with Marketing Managers, and Commercial leads to ensure that marketing & Sales campaigns are aligned, marketing funds are spent effectively and sales are achieving commercial objectives
- Delivering customer insight into overall city Plans & all sales channels – Retail / Field Marketing
- Developing relationships with local stakeholders in order to maximize Awareness & Sales
- Working closely with Sales Teams within local Retail store and local Field Marketing Teams.
- Responsible for Sales campaigns for Milton Keynes, to include tactical incentives as and when required, Comp plans where necessary.
- Work closely with our deployment partners and their marketing resource to develop local marketing plans.
- Role requires previous marketing experience in telecoms and a passion to launch disruptive services with a challenger’s mind set in a competitive environment
- Experience of Consumer marketing – including tactical social media and local marketing.
- Experience of working cross-functionally
- Commercial understanding with ability to deduce KPI’s
- Experience in delivering end-to-end marketing & sales campaigns
- Ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships (up to C-level)
- Excellent communication skills
Well – we work within the heart of our business, providing top notch support, expertise and guidance across our UK and Group operations. In a nutshell, we’ve been trailblazing the way to our next stage of digital growth. Here at Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to create a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our corporate function a great place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with us and we can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work here.
Sound like the corporate function you’d like to be part of?
Get on board today
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.