Cover Supervisors Needed for a Secondary School in Salford
We work exclusively with a secondary school in Salford who regularly require cover supervisors to help support the school when teachers are absent.
What does this role involve?
- Covering whole classes for absent teachers.
- Delivering the lesson plan.
- Ensuring sure pupils are on task, safe and behaving well.
- You will be provided with full lesson plans but need to be comfortable delivering most subjects.
- A degree or a minimum of three months’ recent experience working with groups aged 11-16.
- Initiative, flexibility and the ability to manage challenging behaviour.
- A very good level of spoken and written English.
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle will increase the chances of you obtaining work.
- One point of contact to coach you through the role.
- The opportunity to gain school based experience (ideal if you’re considering teaching).
- Work within Greater Manchester, as close to home as possible.
- Access to Teaching Assistant and Administration roles.
- Accurate, weekly pay.
If you are interested in working as a Cover Supervisor please send your CV via the Apply Now button below or call the Amnis office and ask for Sunny.
Amnis Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All Amnis staff must hold an online enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.