Nurse RMN / RNLD - Mental Health
Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – Mental Health Unit
We are looking for qualified Nurses based in Stevenage to come and work in a specialist mental health unit for adults. These roles would suit either a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ), either newly qualified or experienced.
Key Details -
- Location: Stevenage - free parking at site
- Salary: £13.56 - £17.33 / £26,453 - £33,800 per annum ( negotiable depending upon experience )
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) / part time ( 24 hours per week )
- Shift Patterns: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
- Contract Type: permanent
Employee Benefits: We offer all Nurses a generous benefits package in addition to a competitive salary. The benefits includes the following:
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
Further Details: this unit is a specialist service, offering bespoke care for adults with a mental health illness. We do not necessarily need candidates to have previously worked in a mental health setting, but some interest / exposure to this area of nursing would be an advantage.
There is excellent training offered at this service and Nurses benefit from having a clear progression pathway laid out on day 1. The Manager is always on hand to support the nursing team and will try and accommodate a Nurse's requirement around hours / shifts etc.
Person Specification: To apply for this role you should be a qualified Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this role or submit an application please contact Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.