PM/Project manager / Bristol or Cheltenham / Finance
Key Skills: Project Manager / Mentoring / Requirements Gathering / Defining Requirements / Budgets / Team Leading / Stakeholder Management / Project Lifecycle / Bristol / Cheltenham / PM
I’m currently recruiting for a project manager to join my client’s rapidly expanding team in Bristol and Cheltenham. This is great time to be joining the team as they have been growing an exponential amount in the last 12 months and have offices worldwide. Now recognised as one of the leading suppliers within their field. They have undertaken an number of new large scale projects across the UK, that you will instrumental in, scoping and define business requirements. Candidates can be based in Bristol or Cheltenham however, there is the possibility that on the rare occasion you might asked to help out on other projects across the South West. Which will be paid for by the company and this will only be on the odd occasion throughout the year.
This the perfect role for a candidate who is really looking to develop there Project Management experience and put their expertise to good use, in a large scale environment
Key Responsibilities for the Programme Manager:
- Project initiation of required deliverable and governance models.
- Plan all stages of the project lifecycle and obtain the correct levels of sign off.
- Managing the project on a day to day basis to meet the agreed project plans.
- Making sure all projects are completed to an agreed time, cost, quality and compliance objectives.
- Execution of the project plan, monitoring its progress and taking all levels of action and escalations where appropriate.
- Having a proven project manager record in a delivery environment.
- Solid experience of the full project lifecycle.
- Have effective and productive stakeholder management both internally and at all levels with third parties
- Good ability of to lead, motivate and manage cross functional, multi-disciplined teams.
- Building good relationships within functions and third parties outside the project manager team.
They’re looking to pay up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience. With initial first stage interviews lined up for the week commencing the 12th March. If you could be interested please apply by sending your CV to or call