Continuous Improvement Manager
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: Field based
Salary: Competitive plus car allowance
IESA are an International Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organisation managing its customers' indirect material spend via an integrated e-procurement platform. Their client list includes multinational organisations such asAstra Zeneca, Jaguar Land Rover, Carlsberg, Premier Foods and NSG.
In 2011 IESA were brought by a private equity firm by the name of Gresham. Gresham's buyout plan is to take advantage of their growth in the outsourcing market, expand into the international market and also expanding them into new verticals.
They have invested £23m for a majority stake. IESA have grown from strength to strength: increasing their turnover by more than double in 6 years; making an acquisition in 2017; and more recently moving into new premises to accommodate their growth!
As a result of the growth, we are now looking a strong Continuous Improvement Manager to join IESA, ideally with a background in Manufacturing or Procurement.
The successful CI Manager will be responsible to drive, develop and evaluate current quality and efficiency standards within the Operational and Functional areas of the business, in order to maintain and improve Operational Excellence, Quality and Health, Safety and Environment.
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in Business Management or Engineering desirable
- Lean or Six Sigma qualification desirable
- NEBOSH / IOSH qualification desirable
- Knowledge of SAP / SQL desirable
- ICT advanced skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- A Positive Attitude
- Strong passion for Customer Service
- Strong Organisational skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Intellectually strong with demonstrable problem solving skills
- Possesses a Driven Leadership style with a resilience to overcome business issues
- Superior interpersonal and influencing skills, together with a persuasive communication style
- Advanced presentation skills
Please note that this role will require travel and occasional overnight stays, therefore a degree of flexibility will be required.