Client Manager (IFA Administrator)
NJR Recruitment is currently working on behalf of an outstanding firm of Chartered Financial Planners whose philosophy is to deliver comprehensive holistic advice to High Net Worth individuals.
They pride themselves on providing 'outstanding' Client care and this is really a core value to the business. As a business, our Clients aim is to develop and maintain long-term, trusted relationships, demonstrating honesty, integrity and excellence, to ensure that both private and business clients gain financial peace of mind.
A rare and exciting opportunity is available for a 'Client Manager' (IFA Administrator) to provide direct support to a team of 2-3 Consultants. The objective of the role is to deliver a great service to every client all of the time whilst ensuring accuracy and compliance standards are maintained.
Key responsibilities will include: -
Managing a portfolio of the practice clients and working closely with a team of Advisers whilst also managing a team of dedicated Advisers (2-3)
Preparing paperwork for client meetings.
Processing new business and carrying out executive PA/administration tasks
Building relationships with clients, delivering excellent customer service at all times
Working on ad-hoc projects such as, organising client events, etc
- To apply for the role Candidates should offer;
- Excellent spelling & grammar (GCSE A-B in English & Mathematics
- Energy and drive with a passion for personal development.
- Great work ethic
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Excellent IT skills - eg. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect effectively at all levels.
- A Degree or equivalent. Other qualifications will also be considered.
In return the successful candidate will be generously rewarded for loyalty, hard work and results. An excellent basic salary is on offer, plus a monthly bonus package linked to your own results. 10% Pensions, 25 days holiday + stats, as well as full exam support, and fantastic team events.