Print Solutions Post Sales / After Sales
Office Print and Solutions Customer Support Specialist - Egham - £25,000 -£30,000
I am currently recruiting for a large corporate organisation based in Egham, for a Customer Support Specialist with Office Print experience.
To provide post-sales support to internal Teams, Partners and End Users of Office Print and Solutions sold within North West Europe, consisting of United Kingdom, Ireland and Nordic Region.
To handle technical escalations received from Customers, both internal and external whilst keeping them updated of any actions to resolution and their associated timescales.
Provide a key point of contact for liaison with TSE and ODC to bring swift resolution to any technical issue in relation to Office Print and Solutions. Keep all key parties involved of timescales and any actions proposed.
Reporting to Service Solutions Delivery Manager North West Region
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive escalated calls and work with the Customer, whether a Channel Partner or End User to bring their query or incident to resolution.
- Provide assistance to North West Region Service Technical teams when requested to assist in any open calls were they may be requiring help in order to bring to closure.
- Keep up to date with information provided by the TSE Team in regard to changes and updates to Office Print and/or Solutions and disseminate this information to the NW Region Service Team.
- Create training plans both Technical (mechanical and driver/utility) and User Based (basic Operation) for Office Printers for both official Third Party Maintainers and Channel Partners.
- Create training plans both Technical and User Based (basic Operation) for solution based products for both official Third Party Maintainers and Channel Partners.
- Implement training on Office Printers and Solutions in Egham Training Facility and/or TPM/Partner/Customer site.
- Visit key Channel Partners within the Office Print and Solutions arena and carry out reviews to ensure that the service they are receiving meets their expectations. This can involve travel and overnight stays in European Countries other than the United Kingdom.
- Work closely with the Office Print and Solutions in Professional Services to ensure alignment within any sales opportunities they will be working on.
- Provide Management Information Data to the North West Region Service team in relation to Office Printers consisting of but not solely, analysis of faults, analysis of fixes, preventative methods, reports on TPM capabilities and feedback from Channel Partners and Customers.
- Provide cover for other key team members in their absence whether they are on holiday or sick.
- Carry out other reasonable ad-hoc duties as defined by your Line Manager.
- Keep your knowledge of Office Print and latest packages, drivers and Solutions up to date and attend training courses to ensure you are providing quality of service to Customers, both internal and external.
- Product knowledge in one of these areas Printers/Fax/Multifunction Devices/Large Format Printers
- Sound knowledge of the colour management of printing systems
- Knowledge about Light Production Printing (LPP), Transfer Media Printing (TMP, Large Format Printing (LFP) and Narrow Format Printing (NFP), including the software tools used in these areas
- Must have experience in the Office Print Arena and be able to handle the Client at a personal level and be able to deal with queries and escalations associated with an after sales Customer Service role
- Must be prepared to travel and stay overnight in European Countries other that the UK
- Must understand and have experience of laser/led print technology including direct and indirect transfer of toner
- Experience of Solutions including Print Job Accounting, Document Management and Follow Me is advantageous
- Must understand current net protocols like HTTP, FTP, SNMP, TLS, SMB and SMTP