Account Coordinator - fashion industry
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and energetic individual to join a company within the fashion industry that are looking to take on an Account Coordinator. Ideal for an individual with retail and administration experience looking to grow within a business and become an asset to the team.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Chessington, Surrey with parking onsite.
The hours of work are Monday-Thursday, 9am-5.30pm and Friday 9am-5pm
The position will pay £18-£22k per annum depending on skills and experience.
The role would suit somebody with a lively, outgoing personality that is highly energetic and adaptable that will fit into this busy office and ideally has some retail and administration experience.
The main duties of the Account Coordinator are to:
- Be the main point of contact for allocated customers
- Create sales orders and quotations
- Set up and update customer accounts
- Prepare price lists and order forms, ensuring they are updated regularly
- Ensure customer specific requirements are communicated to the correct team members
- Create product specification, packaging specification and other customer-specific product, packaging and shipping requirements
- Liaise with the supply chain team to manage and coordinate sample deliveries to customers
- Ensure that all necessary documentation accompanies the shipments
- Organise delivery scheduling
- Ensure all data is accurate and up to date
- Ensure all customer details inputted correctly into specific systems
To be successful as the Account Coordinator you will:
- Have administration experience within an office environment
- Have some fashion retail experience - not essential
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.