Senior Director - Strategy Consultant, Digital Advisory
- Full Time
Senior Director – Strategy Consultant, Digital Advisory
My client are on the lookout for a Senior Director - Strategy Consultant. The client, are fast growing and digital innovators. You will be working alongside a team of experts comprised of seasoned industry veterans and innovative thought leaders in strategy, process, technology and design.
As a Senior Director, you possess the ability to participate well and develop your leadership within a global matrixed organization. You should be experienced working in an agile environment with subject matter experts, technologists and creative teams to support planning, prototyping and other tasks associated with bringing fully-baked solutions to market.
- Core member of the team responsible for digital strategy & experience design services in collaboration with subject matter experts, technologists and creative teams.
- Drive business development and manage relationships with existing and potential Clients; Leverage disciplined approach to new business development activities and compelling pursuit strategies in support of aggressive growth plans.
- Provide leadership and direction on one or more engagements while maintaining a high quality level of service, supporting issue resolution and management of team and scope.
- Help recruit, onboard, develop, and retain other team members – both new hires and existing business practitioners.
- At least 5-10 years of digital strategy, experience design and consulting to Fortune 500 corporations, with extensive cross-industry experience in digital strategy and transformation (i.e. digital marketing, ecommerce, operations, collaboration, IoT.
- At least 5 years combined experience with a consulting firm or interactive/ digital agency
- 5 years’ experience advising major transformation initiatives across industry sectors.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business development, including identification of leads and opportunities, pre-sales and post-sales support and client relationship management.
- Play a leading role in winning pursuits by creating absorbing pitch documents and leading other practices in making contributions that support the pitch story and ultimately answer the challenges being raised by the client organization.
- Flexibility to travel during the working week.
- Prior advisory experience and deep knowledge of digital transformation topics, for example:
- Digital Strategy & Transformation
- Customer Experience Management Strategy
- Business solution design
- New business model development
- Emerging Technologies and platforms
- Multi-channel & Omni-channel excellence
Role: Senior Director – Strategy Consultant, Digital Advisory
Duration: Permanent Role
Salary: £125,000 - £150,000
Contact: Natalie Mulholland