Job Title: Account Director
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
The Account Director is a leading role within the Client Services team, reporting to the Business Director. You'll need to be a fairly seasoned operator at this level - used to managing a team and driving value to clients from brief inception to delivery.
The role holder needs to be a self-starter who thrives on working in a collaborative environment to get the best for the company and client.
Specifically, your role in the Agency is to:
- Build and nurture positive and profitable client relationships
- Lead and direct the acquisition and delivery of client work, adding value through the process
Your role in the Team:
- Strategically own the client relationship
- Promote and deliver client service best practice in your own team and across the business
Account Director Responsibilities:
- Strategically support and advise clients across the company (Go2 Brands, Digital transformation, integrated communications, content and social)
- Identify and optimise individual client and team value
- Build and nurture team of self-reliant client service professionals (recruitment, training and personal development)
- Evangelise the company offer and work internally and externally
- Facilitate efficient and timely client administration
- Facilitate the efficient and timely provision of management information
- Be involved in winning new business and on-boarding new clients.
Please also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/