Workshop Fabricators / Welders
Workshop Fabricators / Welders.
Our client, a leader in the field of Fabrication, Installation of Architectural Metalwork and Steelworks is currently looking to hire Fabricators/Welders to work within the residential and commercial markets. The job will be based at their workshop in Wokingham, Berkshire. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and modern organisation.
Salary: Offering a structured wage system dependant on experience with excellent rates of pay. PAYE or Self-employed.
Location: Wokingham Berkshire.
Additional: Ongoing opportunities for personal development, technical training, career progression and overtime.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- MIG Welding, General fabrication, preparing metal for machine assembly
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as Press Brake, Guillotine, Laser cutter and Drill to bend, cut, punch or otherwise form and assemble metal components.
- Study engineering drawings to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety standards and Policy.
- Fabrication of balustrades, structural steel work and miscellaneous metalwork.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
- CSCS an advantage although not essential.
- Successful applicants will be coded to meet our client’s CE requirements.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please do not hesitate to forward your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Welder, MIG Welder, Fabricator, Fabrication, Press Brake Operator, Welding, Skilled Trades, Engineering, Construction.