Graduate IT Support Engineer
In this IT Support Engineer graduate job, you will be joining a well-established Managed Service Provider (MSP) who provide technical helpdesk support, computing and IT consulting to start-ups and SMEs. Widely recognised as a trusted advisor on email, collaboration and file sharing technologies, they have grown organically through their excellent service and have quickly made a big name for themselves in the IT sector. With a diverse portfolio of clients spanning many different industries, they are committed to finding out the exact needs of every company they work with, to ensure that they deliver bespoke and tailored technology solutions every time.
Are you looking for IT support graduate jobs? They are now searching for an ambitious graduate with excellent interpersonal skills to join their team as Graduate IT Support Engineer.
In this IT Support Engineer graduate job, you will be joining an expert team of Technical & Support Engineers, and will be responsible for supporting clients' systems on a day-to-day basis. Working with a varied client base, you will be responsible for maintaining infrastructure projects - including the installation and upgrading of systems, as well as being hands-on with technical office moves. To be successful in this role it is essential that you are both self-motivated and highly personable, as you will be the first point of contact for any technical issues and will need to ensure that clients' tickets are handed within the SLAs.
In this IT Support Engineer graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering first-class IT support to a diverse client base
- Resolving technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and OS
- Providing technical support relating to networking, WAN & LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security
- Delivering remote access solutions via VPN, terminal services and Citrix
- Monitoring the management system alerts and responding accordingly
So, what are we looking for?
- A solid academic background, including a degree in IT or computing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with other people both face-to-face and over the phone
- A basic understanding of the following: Hardware and peripherals including PCs, laptops and printers, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Server, networking including LAN, WAN, firewalls & routers, applications / software and Citrix
- Ideally, knowledge of the following: Microsoft Office 365, MS Azure, Firewalls & ITglue
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £20,000 - £22,000
- The opportunity to learn from experienced IT engineers
- The chance to gain valuable technology qualifications to enhance your career
- A fantastic location and collaborative working environment
- A company pension plan
Looking for IT support graduate jobs in London and want to join a highly successful company that offers unrivalled career progression? If you are a technically-minded graduate with great people skills, waste no time and apply for this IT Support Engineer graduate job in London today!