Accounts Assistant AAT
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic AAT qualified candidate with experience of working within an Accounts Practice to join our clients growing business in Leeds. This is a stand out practice who live by their company values. By joining their business this means you are part of a friendly team not just a number. They offer not just technical skills to keep you up to speed but also encourage further study and will train in soft skills too.
A fantastic opportunity to join and award-winning practice where you will be rewarded and encouraged to develop your career.
The main responsibilities of the role -
- Interpreting and verifying the information provided by clients
- Preparing Annual Limited Company Accounts and Management Accounts
- Completing basic tax computations
- Bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns
What are we looking for?
- AAT Qualified
- A level grades of 2 B’s and 1 C, or equivalent
- Experience of Xero & Sage preferred
- Experience of working within an Accounts Practice
- Ability and experience of direct communication with clients
- Experience of assisting junior staff (not essential)
- Good numeracy skills
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In return our client offers the very best tin training, pension, excellent holiday allowance and more.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.