Health Practitioner - Mental Health
*Job Title: Health Practitioner - Mental Health
*Location: North West (Oldham, Tameside and Rochdale)
Passionate developing others through delivery of health and employment focused workshops / assessments?
We actively seek a HCPC / BACP Occupational Therapist with a mental health background to work with a leading organisation helping individuals with long-term health conditions improve their health management and return to work.
- Conduct bio-psychosocial assessments
- Deliver workshops on a group & 1-1 basis
- Produce tailored health action plans
- Offer advice and guidance to participants in regards to health & employment
- HCPC / BACP qualified
- Occupational Therapist with mental health background
- Ability to assess and manage a diverse range of conditions
- Experience of facilitating health-related workshops
- Experience of working with unemployed individuals (desirable)
*NOT FOR YOU?* - Refer & receive £200 when we place!