Teacher of Business Studies / ICT (Northumberland)
A Northumberland based Secondary school, working in collaboration with M2 Education, have a requirement for a Teacher of Business Studies / ICT to start from Easter 2018 until the end of the academic year. This role is a temporary, full time role.
Driven and motivational in your approach, you will be teaching children from varied backgrounds and be required to teach Business Studies and ICT across Key Stage 3 and 4 predominantly.
To be considered for this role, you should:
- Have a relevant teaching qualification (QTS / QTLS)
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
- Be adaptable, organised and able to cope with any situation
The role itself is subject to a full registration interview including all safeguarding checks being carried out.
Applications from NQTs will also be considered the same as more experienced teachers.
As a company, M2 Education offers:
- Very competitive daily rates of pay
- An honest and upfront approach from an experienced, dedicated team.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Newcastle office directly.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across both the North West and North East of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.