The Data Analyst will be responsible for building an end-to-end data integration solution connecting client system data to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and/or Salesforce.com. The engineer will play a lead role in the implementation and operational maintenance of ETL and Reporting processes within a complex multi-tenant environment. The engineer must be able to mentor and guide junior staff through implementation and operations. The specialist would drive improvements in tools, processes and product to improve quality and efficiency.
- Design of data flow, data transformation from client systems into the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Salesforce.com
- Configure IaaS data mappings and connectors using integration products to orchestrate data integration
- Manage data validation, issue identification and issue resolution
- Design and development of client specific reports, metrics and dashboards
- Develop subject matter expertise in the products, systems, and processes
- Coordinate with Data Engineering Manager, Configuration specialists, Engineering and Quality engineers
- Aid in data research and data support requests, Develop/enhance and recommend policies, development best practices, standards for data quality verification and cleanup, extract summarization, reporting and analysis etc.
- Document the solution, tools and processes for sustenance and operationalization
- Mentor junior staff for professional and technical development
- 6+ years of experience on Database, ETL and Reporting solution design and development
- Strong SQL skills required (Database design and development, stored procedures, ad-hoc queries/tuning) - SQL Server 2008 to 2016
- Strong SSIS 2012 or 2016 skills
- Good command on SSRS 2012/2016 and other reporting tools
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks and prioritize appropriately according to SLA’s and business needs
- Solution-oriented, proactive approach coupled with practical knowledge of execution in a high-growth environment
- Must have effective communication skills - Should be able to work in a cross-functional team with internal business users, Clients, and third party vendors
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and produce desired results.
- Experience on shell scripting is a plus
- Salesforce.com administrator experience a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
ServiceSource® International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SREV) is the global leader in cloud-based recurring revenue management solutions. The company helps customers drive growth and build long-standing relationships across the customer lifecycle with the industry’s most comprehensive data management, analytics, and automation and services capabilities. Through Renew OnDemand™, Scout® and proven services, ServiceSource delivers higher subscription, maintenance and support revenue as well as improved customer retention and increased business predictability.
With over a decade of experience focused exclusively on growing recurring revenue, our products and services are based on proven best practices and global benchmarks. Like a funded start up, our continued growth in our service business allows us to aggressively invest our software product.
Headquartered in the Cloud Corridor of San Francisco, ServiceSource manages more than $14.5 billion in recurring revenue for the world’s largest and most respected technology and B2B companies. ServiceSource renews a customer contract every 47 seconds through engagements in more than 150 countries and 40 languages.