Engineering Supervisor/ Suffolk/ Permanent
Are you an experienced Engineering Supervisor looking for an exciting new opportunity where you can really make a difference?
Our client is an innovative UK based manufacturer, who is looking for an Engineering Supervisor for their site in Suffolk. This is a full time permanent role.
The successful candidate will lead the team on day to day support of production by setting up lines, machine configuration and carrying out planned maintenance.
- Provide engineering maintenance and breakdown, service to a large variety of machines vessels, including fillers, labellers batch coders
- Dealing with contracts and contractors as and when required ensuring compliance with safety
- Delivering projects, either sole projects or as part of a team working together to achieve goals
- Following Health and Safety standards ensuring high compliance and safety methods of working
- Take a keen interest in continuous improvement
- Support and help the Junior Engineers and Line Setters
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as an engineer within manufacturing environment, however our client does recognise transferable skills
- Recognised engineering qualification
- Health and Safety qualification
- Experience problem solving and trouble shooting skills, with excellent coaching, leadership, and people management skills
This is a permeant role offering competitive package as well as further progression.
Working shifts of weekly rotating patterns of either morning or afternoon shift.
If this is something you may be interested in please contact Paulina on , or email your CV to