- Support marketing strategy implementation to drive ticket sales.
- Lead relationship with creative agency, Media Planner and Insights Agency to shape and implement an agile event advertising plan.
- Act as a customer champion and provide insight that informs business change. Identify growth opportunities to attract new customers; improve loyalty, frequency and spend.
- Inform development, B2C products, pricing strategy and a tailored marketing communications approach.
- Responsible for marketing strategy to drive revenue growth across products including betting and, by liaising closely with 1711 Events, food and beverage.
- Support licensing and onsite retail operation.
- Act as a brand guardian to ensure consistency across communications and collateral.
- Plan, implement and measure agile above-the-line advertising campaigns for ticketing.
- Report on effectiveness of all media buying and ROI reporting.
- Oversee all media planning - paid and contra - to effectively support revenue targets.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring a proactive year-round marketing communication plan to support revenue growth across restaurants, bars and concessions, memberships, betting, app/WIFI, retail merchandising, membership cards and Club's magazine.
- Responsible for implementing marketing plans to maximise sales.
- Ensure the content team support marketing by providing them with directional briefs to ensure that they provide multi-purpose content which supports the delivery of improved reach, engagement and conversion to drive event sales.
- Feed into the Club's photography and videography brief as necessary.
- Ensure all laws are followed in all activity.
- Support improved customer experience across general admission.
- Work with the Operations Team to measure "As Is" and refine each stage of a customers' journey to deliver against subsequent "To Be" targets.
- Act as the product champion and customer champion to direct the Digital Team to ensure effective product representation and a seamless Customer Journey through the website and booking engine.
- Responsible for delivering a consistent brand identity across collateral, wayfinding, customer service and other customer touchpoints working with all relevant departments.
- Work with HR and 1711 to ensure brand is directing, motivating and relevant to all staff.
- Intergrade new sub-brands into our brand architecture.
- Support the Retail Merchandise and Licensing business through license development, onsite P&L Management and marketing initiatives.
- Approve membership cards and Club's magazine flat-plan
- Manage Club's awards entries.
- Work with Two Circles to implement an annual research strategy to inform development of events and marketing including customer surveys and focus groups.
- Proactively share key insights with management team.
- Support database growth and enhance quality of individual records.
- Manage budget lines including raising PO's, coding invoices and detailed forecasting.
- Provide strong leadership to 2x Marketing Executives.
- Such other duties as the Company may, at times, reasonably require
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE ROLE
- Proven data led insight experience and results.
- Able to demonstrate consistent and exceptional achievement in developing, implementing and measuring marketing activity to support revenue growth.
- Evidence of resilient, tenacious and action orientated approach, focused on achieving successful outcomes.
- Proven track record in campaign management across a wide range of marketing disciplines.
- Confident in building relationships.
- Excellent communicator / persuader.
- Experience of managing agencies
- Specific experience of working within a on to one / CRM based marketing environment actively using insight to drive creative campaigns that deliver results.
- An interest in sport
- A strong understanding of brand dynamics and consumer trends a distinct advantage
- Able to demonstrate appreciation for operational attention to detail
- Standard professional level IT skills
- Excellent administrative skills, budgetary and staff management experience.
- Educated to a Degree standard
- Marketing qualification would be advantageous
- A minimum of seven years in a marketing position
- Experience in Sports/Leisure Marketing/Venue Marketing/Event Marketing preferred.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.