We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller on behalf of our client based in Amersham. With an annual multi million pound turnover this successful company continues to expand, offering a wide range of services including quarrying, landfill, heavy plant, machine hire, aggregate sales, road haulage!
- HR - correlating the timesheets for the wages, keeping the holiday records and preparing the list of who is on holiday each week, keeping track of the amount of holiday taken by everyone, sending out the memos to the staff, keeping the personnel records up to date and making sure they have all the starter and leaver forms completed and returned
- Credit control - chasing payments and investigating why something hasn’t been paid and if a credit is required checking with the appropriate person to get it signed off, Keeping track of the credit limits and keeping customers within those limits.
- Customer service- normal duties for customer service.
- Admin - maintaining all the in house forms used by the various people, searching on the internet for things needed by the workshop or the construction side of things, doing the office shopping for tea, coffee and all office supplies. Stationery ordering, sending emails if needed for other people and general office duties, answering the phones, etc.
The right applicant needs to be:
- Experienced in Credit control
- Have a good telephone manner
- A team player
- Have strong IT skills in Access, Word, and web surfing
- Able to work on their own initiative.
Training will be provided on any their bespoke computer systems. The credit control is the most important and largest part of the job.
Own transport is required (the office is on a farm and public transport is not an option).
8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Friday
- Holiday Pay - 28 Days including bank holidays
This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
Please apply today if this is a role suited to you!