Tax Senior - Part Time
- Full Time
Absolute are working exclusively with a specialist consultancy business who are going through rapid growth and looking to recruit a Private Tax Senior to join their UK compliance and advisory team. This dynamic business has a growing portfolio of UK and international clients, providing tax advisory and compliance services to meet their individual needs. This is a part time role but there is the option of this becoming a more permanent full time position (if suits).
- Oversee the completion of personal tax returns for the portfolio of clients
- Managing a tax assistant and outsourcing team.
- Attend and sometimes lead face to face meetings with clients
- Deal with general tax queries and introduce our services to clients.
- Produce written tax advisory reports, to include bespoke tax computations covering inheritance tax, capital gains tax and income tax.
- Liaise with HMRC and third parties.
- Ensure that the client’s tax liability is correctly calculated and the client is advised accordingly.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ATT/CTA qualified with 5 years plus experience (or QBE)
- Personal Tax advisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good system skills
- Team player
What we offer:
- Salary dependant based on experience
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
- Excellent training and development opportunities