Are you looking to continue your career as a Paprika expert?
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a service design consultancy based in the City. The role with be a temp to perm as they are looking for someone as soon as possible. All applicants must have Paprika experience for this role. One of the exciting opportunity is preparing the monthly management pack on a weekly income and billing.
- Responsible for maintaining all bank accounts and posting all bank payment and receipts
- Responsible for all aspects of credit control and taking appropriate action to recover debt
- Overseeing international office accounting system to ensure all reconciliations are
- Working with the finance assistant to ensure all purchase invoices are paid on time and posted correctly
- Responsible for regularly reviewing company overheads and identifying ways to make the company more efficient
- Must be proficient using Paprika
- Very good organisational skills
- Must have experience of having worked in an agency or consultancy
- Must be either fully qualified or part qualified accountant
- Strong ability to put plans into action
Shortlisting today, apply immediately
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.