Senior Nurse RGN , RMN
Senior Nurse Vacancy (Band 6 equivalent) - Days
Job Title: Senior Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
Salary: £16 per hour & paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days and Night shifts available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time available (permanent)
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles.
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this highly respected company within the health care sector as a senior nurse in one of their beautiful nursing homes. This home has a real home from home feel and prides itself on their warm approach to the residents.
With individual care plans for each person the community certainly feel treated as individuals. There are care packages for residential or dementia needs as well as long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that every individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This home prides itself on its homely feel for both residents and family alike.
This job would either be working days / nights or a mixture of both and is available on a full basis. You will be paid for all of your breaks and receive meals for long shifts.
Job Description: As a senior Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )).
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .