Test Engineer - Bio-mechanical
PE Global are currently seeking a Research & Test Engineer (Biomechanical) to work with our multinational Medical Device client, on a full-time permanent basis.
The role is a full-time permanent position.
- Undertake complex mechanical/numerical analysis and product functional testing
- Translate biomechanical scenarios into complex mechanical test procedures
- Review and approve test reports authored by engineering colleagues
- Create technical reports and author peer reviewed publications
- Control capital budgets for new equipment’s
- Develop and design company related procedures and processes
- The ability to analyse and suggest design changes in prototype development stages
- A knowledge of instrument testing, failure mode investigation, mechanics, materials etc.
- An engineering degree
Interested candidates can send an up-to-date copy of their CV marked for the attention of David.