Semi Senior Accountant
An established multi Partner firm based in Stevenage are looking to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant for their expanding team.
The firm offers a wide range of services to a varied portfolio of clients meaning you will gain exposure to a variety of duties and have the opportunity to manage your own portfolio.
The firm have an excellent reputation as a training firm and will offer the successful applicant full study support as well as the on the job support from senior members of staff.
Working alongside a highly experienced team, the role will be responsible for:
- Accounts Preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and Contractors
- Attending client meetings
- Overseeing the work of Junior Accountants
- Completing tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
- Producing VAT returns for clients to comply with HMRC deadlines
The ideal candidate:
- AAT qualified, studying ACCA/ACA
- Have at least 2 years' experience within an accounting firm
- fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply or contact Chloe at Taylor Hawkes for further information.