PK education have been asked by a school to find an extremely strong primary teacher who can cover years 4,5,6 after Easter for a maternity cover and job share. The school is based in Durham on the Gateshead side.
A large 2 form entry school with a TA in every class will be provided. If you feel you have strong classroom management and able to build rapports with pupils and staff alike.
Please contact us at PK education
(A driver is recommended due to location)
A qualified Primary Teacher with QTS
Well versed in the Primary curriculum
Experience of Teaching pupils from Early Years to KS2
Be committed to pushing the children to reach their full potential
Have experience of SAT' and booster classes
A great communicator with pupils, staff and parents alike
As well as applying for this genuine opportunity, PK education:
- Gain access to vacancies that are not advertised
- Have fantastic relationships with schools across the region.
- Listen to your specific requirements and work tirelessly to find you a role that matches your specific criteria.
- Pay our candidates fairly for the work they complete, ensuring that we pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
- Are experienced recruiters, with a solid understanding of the education sector.
- Understand the value of good candidates to our business and will work around your needs and not vice versa.
- Offer a competitive recommend a friend referral scheme.
- Fully comprehensive CV dating back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
- References will be taken prior to interview.
- If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided)
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
- PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Follow us on Twitter for more local jobs and school related news @Pkeducation_NE and 'like' us on Facebook at PKeducation1.