This is a great opportunity for a CAD Technician to join a well-recognised engineering business, based on the southern outskirts of Aylesbury. The privately owned business, with just over 100 staff, specialise in the design and manufacture of electrical surgical instruments used across the globe.
The successful Cad Technician will have 5 years of experience drafting using SolidWorks, to BS 8888 standards. You will be involved in 3D CAD modelling, drafting components, modifications and updates to existing drawings and creating technical illustrations. The CAD Technician will need to have a background working as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team.
CAD Technician Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar drafting / design role
- Experience in the modifications and updates of older products
- A strong background designing using SolidWorks
- Experience working to BS 8888 standards
- Knowledge of Geometric Tolerancing
- Very good communication skills
- HNC/HND or higher in a relevant discipline
If you are interested in this CAD Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.