Engineering Manager and part of the site leadership team. The role is based in Warrington
Our client is a leading industrial organisation based in Warrington.
To lead and deliver the vision of Engineering on site. Empower individuals and teams to deliver a proactive culture of reliability.
Responsible for the OpEx budget and delivering CapEx projects. Ensuring legalities through the EOHS plan from the Engineering perspective are maintained and sustained.
- Budget control for each of the physical assets v Maintenance plan.
- Control of lowest operating cost for each of the physical assets.
- Preventive Maintenance of all site services.
- Deliver CAPEX & Revenue projects v Operating Agenda
- Developing forward plans to improve the process and deliver reliability across the site.
- Control of planned maintenance activities utilising both internal & external labour.
- Control & delivery of 'Shutdown' maintenance.
- Develop process Pareto; monitor KPI's
- Skills currency of the Engineers & Technicians.
- Health & Safety
- Ensure conformance of the site QEHS policy when carrying out maintenance activities.
- Ensure contractor safety, Risk Assessment & Job Method Statements.
You will need to demonstrate a proven record of achievement across the following areas:
Bering Accountable for leading all mechanical/electrical activities across site. The job holder will be responsible to delivering CAPEX/Revenue projects, Reliability, Site services, improving process performance through OEE improvements.
- The role holder needs to have a strong view of the short to medium term to move the performance of the plant to one that is proactive.
- Liaison with operations to develop timely plans to reduce maintenance cost and impact to the process.
- Support of the implementation and delivery of Quality, Health and Safety initiatives across the site.
People development and leadership skills are essential.
You will be a mechanical biased engineering manager from a heavy industrial background, with an HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent.
£50,000 to £55000 plus car / car allowance, bonus and benefits