Our client is an internationally renowned FMCG brand synonymous within their industry. Working at a senior level within the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for managing the ecommerce customer marketing channel and be the company go-to for all ecommerce and digital marketing related queries and activity.
- Champion and lead the execution and development of the ecommerce strategy
- Ownership and management of the Amazon UK relationship and other ecommerce partner
- Utilise existing data sources to report on ecommerce performance and identify data gaps
- Project management of Amazon UK bespoke creative, media and search campaigns
- Apply and update ecommerce best practice as required
- Manage the day to day partnership and subsequent requirements to ensure an optimal eshopper experience for all brands
- Support digital on trade, off trade, route to market and London channel marketing activation plans
- Provide guidance to ensure ecommerce channel plans align with other customer marketing channel activity
- Expertise in WCMS with deep skills and capabilities knowledge.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Able to translate business logic into a functional specification.
- Min 5 years' experience in E-commerce
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Please contact Sophie Allison - - for further information.