Controls and Assurance Administrator
Link Asset Services, part of the Link Group, currently has an opportunity available for a Controls and Assurance Administrator to join our growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Retail Operations Controls and Assurance team in our Leeds office as we continue to build on our ambition to be the leading provider in the share plans space.
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
What does the role of a Controls and Assurance Administrator involve?
Day to day, as part of a team of approximately 9 people, you will check all entries, amendments and revisions to the client registers for accuracy, making sure they have the relevant documentation attached.
Your role will also be to assist with monitoring inputs and outputs of dealing administration and other functions undertaken within Retail Operations, identifying and reporting instances where regulations and procedures have not been complied with.
You will receive, log and monitor breach information provided by the Retail Operations department, identifying any trends and supporting resolutions of these breaches.Qualifications
Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Good Attention to Detail
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Resilient and flexible concerning change
- Administration, especially data inputting
- Good organisational skills
- Good Time Management
- Ability to use personal initiative
- Experience within an administrative role within the Financial Services Industry