French Copywriter/ Content Writer
Would you like to be based in their innovative London offices, with free breakfast and lunch, on site gym, outdoor roof-top work spaces, spa facilities, sleep pods and many themed, comfortable and original working spaces? A good work / life balance is at the top of the priority list for this employer!
Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic, self-starter who is a native French speaker who can speak and write fluently in English ? Who would love the chance to progress your career and work with one of the world's leading internet search providers.
You will be responsible to research, create, edit and manage Apps content for France. You are able to understand what content is compelling for users and can create interesting collections of apps. You will also create store campaigns and work closely with other Merchandising country teams, as well as cross-functional teams. You are also familiar with content publishing schedules and calendars, as well as tools to update the France store.
* Be an expert in the app industry, especially on what's trending in France, by researching new and trending apps, as well as personally testing these apps for quality
* Write and/or edit copy for collections on the store
* Localize relevant global campaigns and help create local apps campaigns and content for your market
* Analyze user data to understand how the apps are received by users
* Publish content and maintain country calendars
* Work collaboratively within a cross-functional and international team environment
* BA/BS degree required
* Strong communication skills and collaborative working approach
* Detail-oriented, with good project management and analytical skills
* Previous writing and/or copy-editing experience
* Digitally-minded, comfortable using mobile devices
* Good written & verbal English language skills
* Near native fluency in French language
* Excellent knowledge of the France market
* Previous experience in merchandising, digital, retail or content businesses
* Familiarity with Apps/Mobile industry
* Familiar with content management systems
* Ability to juggle projects and prioritize accordingly
* Ability to analyze metrics and report on metrics
* Works well under tight deadlines
* Strong communication skills; written and oral
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.