Cell Engineering Manager
An opportunity exists for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead a team of skilled engineers operation on large production lines that service beauty and health care products for a Global cosmetics company.
My Client is a large Cosmetics Manufacturer whose products are some of the biggest name brands in beauty and health care. They are currently in a significant expansion period and require skill Engineers to join their highly successful team to assist with the increase in production.
This role is responsible to deploy the maintenance strategy as defined by the Maintenance Manager and the engineering functions with the Production cell. As part of the production management team you will ensure that optimum operation requirements are met whilst bringing competitive advantage by leading and supporting continuous improvement projects. You will be Leading the OEE and TAL continuous improvement activity, gathering and analysing associated data, lead root cause investigations and develop and implement action plans.
- A recognised engineering qualification in an applicable discipline would be advantageous.
- Previous experience within an FMCG or applicable production environment.
- Proven ability to lead teams.
- Knowing and understanding development trends in the Engineering field
- Working knowledge of TQM methodology and process management.
- Working knowledge and understanding of production packing processes, filling and finishing techniques and industrialisation processes.
- Proven skills and knowledge in Lean tools (visual management, 5S, SMED techniques, standard work, root cause analysis, mistake proofing, autonomous maintenance, value stream mapping, FMEA).
- Work for a truly global brand who manufacture products some of the largest names in beauty and health
- Attractive salary on offer to reflect candidate's experience