Salesforce Solutions Analyst
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and successful on-going enhancement of the Salesforce org for our UK, US and Asia offices as part of our platform for providing excellent service to clients and supporting sales objectives.
You will be working primarily within the Distribution team, with touch points throughout the broader, providing specialist Salesforce expertise to support the continual enhancement and utilisation of system functionality to optimise our service offering. You will be required to:
- Work with your team, business and external stakeholders to understand and suggest additional functionality requirements. Assist in defining, prioritising and coordinating the delivery of enhancements, providing insight into functionality and new developments, to translate business and client needs into system functionality that delivers solutions that effectively supports business processes and objectives.
- Support the adoption and ongoing development of our secure portal for institutional clients and their advisors, working closely with our servicing teams. Be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the content of the site, ensuring information is up to date, compliant and supports client needs.
- Deliver training and ad-hoc support on system functionality and associated procedures/ best practice guidelines to ensure adoption levels and data integrity are maximised and to support adherence to business process & controls. Engage with and develop a network of system 'super users' and subject matter experts to optimise impact.
- Engage with IT and technical teams to agree, plan and execute the delivery of both small enhancements and larger developments to meet business and client expectations.
- Work with key stakeholders to support the provision of MI, dashboards and reports, ensuring that analytics from the system are presented in a clear, accurate and appropriate manner.
- Support your line manager in providing regular insight that demonstrates we are working collaboratively and holistically to deliver change, identifying potential areas of improvement, and effectively prioritising initiatives.